KGuard is a highly flexible and scalable family of products, allowing the integrated management of intrusion detection and alarming, access control and time attendance.
In the maximum configuration, our solution can be used to control 16 bidirectional access doors or 32 one-way entrances, and monitor up to 144 supervised inputs.
KGuard stands for a high level of security, providing additional personnel filtration within areas of maximum importance. This solution suits the most demanding requirements of any client, regardless of the size of his space and number of employees, but also allows customization, based on specific requirements.
- Flexible structure based on stackable extension modules (2 reader modules, 16 input modules)
- Additional security layers for access rights filtering in special situations
- A maximum of 71,500 access control events and 3.000 intrusion events registered
- A maximum of 128 intrusion user operating codes and 32,756 cardholders
- Standard Wiegand interface for the card readers (it can accept up to 8 different formats at the same time)
- Detection of any sabotage attempt: enclosure tamper, shorts or interruptions of connections with the intrusion detection sensors (magnetic contacts, motion detectors, broken glass, vibration or flood detectors, etc.)
- Standalone or integrated within a monitoring dispatch
- 10 years of medium usability
- Increased layer of security
- Customized architecture
- Access control, time attendance and intrusion combined in one product
- Up to 144 areas covered by a single central unit with up to 16 keypads
- Remote door control and monitoring features
- Local monitored database
- Custom features development
- Critical Infrastructures
- Office Buildings
- Schools, Kindergartens, Colleges
- Residential compounds
Request a quote or find out more about this product