UTI is committed to design, implement and continuously improve the Integrated Quality – Environment – Labor Safety Management System to deliver top quality products and services. Our business activities reflect a constant and responsible interest in assuring employees’ safety and health and in protecting the environment.
UTI’s Board of Directors has defined the quality, environment, and labor safety policy and makes sure that the above-mentioned policy:
- Provides a clear framework to establish and analyze the quality, environment and labor safety objectives and aims.
- Is compliant with the purpose, nature, dimensions and impact on the processes, environment, and labor safety and health risk level of the company.
- Includes a continuous improvement commitment regarding the prevention of pollution and environment accidents, as well as of labor incidents.
- Includes a compliance commitment with the legislation, applicable laws and with other requirements that the company abides by.
- Is documented, implemented, observed, and communicated to all employees.
- Is made available to the public.
- Is periodically analyzed to be relevant and adjusted to the needs of the company.
UTI Board of Director’s commitment related to integrated environment-quality management