Our strategy mirrors the future that we wish to attain. The strategic directions we set are designed to shape our business portfolio and strengthen our performance in the long term.
Getting International Brand Recognition
- Gain a powerful international market position on at least two markets in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and CSI countries.
- Focus on direct sales and partnerships
Development of Public-Private Partnerships
- Get involved in long-term public-private partnerships with local and central authorities in order to take benefit of the already existing experience and to increase the weight of these partnerships to 30% of the consolidated turnover.
Expansion of the market scope through mergers and acquisitions
- Penetrate the new regional markets and approach new market segments, such as health, environment, justice, etc.
- Develop quickly through a sustainable acquisition program
Accession of EU Development Grant Funds
- Increase competitiveness by attracting structural funds amounting to 70 million euro
Innovation and intellectual property development
- Create a culture of innovation
- Extend the product portfolio
- Pay close attention to creation development and protection of the intellectual property