This site uses cookies. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies. Details

Yearly Archives: 2005

Time of their life

Time of their life

09.12.2005

UTI plans to go international. Romania is still a priority, but the company has already started to implement its solutions on the international markets. Source: The Diplomat magazine, December 2005

Read

UTI launches a new challenge: banking anywhere

UTI launches a new challenge: banking anywhere

06.12.2005

An article by Tudor Popescu, manager of the Software Engineering Department, on how internet banking is more than mobility, ease of use and availability. It it mostly about security of the user’s information. Source: eFinance magazine, November 2005

Read

AIG Global Emerging markets invests in UTI and sets the basis for international development

AIG Global Emerging markets invests in UTI and sets the basis for international development

28.11.2005

Today, November 28, 2005, there are being signed the final documents, for the AIG Global Emerging Markets Fund II takeover for 30% of UTI Group’s stock. The rest of the stock, 70%, will remain under the control of the same stockholder, Tiberiu Urdareanu. The total worth of the transaction amounts to approximately USD 20M. This…

Read

How to chose the electronic certificate provider

How to chose the electronic certificate provider

24.11.2005

An article by Costin Burdun – Manager of the Information Systems Security Solutions, about how electronic documents will become tantamount within an organization and the importance of a safe digital signature kit. Source: eWeek magazine, November 16, 2005

Read

From an alarm system to international business

From an alarm system to international business

22.11.2005

A cover story on UTI’s evolution and development plans. Source: Ziarul Financiar, November 17, 2005

Read

Acknowledgment letters from UTI’s partners and clients, on the occasion of its 15th anniversary

Acknowledgment letters from UTI’s partners and clients, on the occasion of its 15th anniversary

11.11.2005

Camera de Comerț și Industrie a României (pdf, 807 Kb) Comandamentul 2 Operațional Întrunit “Mareșal Alexandru Averescu” (pdf, 727 Kb) Direcția Generală de Poliție a Municipiului București (pdf, 527 Kb) Metrorex Inc.(pdf, 820 Kb) Nuclearelectrica Inc. (pdf, 628 Kb) Primaria Sectorului 2, București (pdf, 659 Kb)

Read

UTI Systems occupied the 5th place in Top 30, Software and services companies, 2004

UTI Systems occupied the 5th place in Top 30, Software and services companies, 2004

07.11.2005

According to the classification performed by ITC – Institute for Computers, and published by e-Finance magazine regarding The software and services industry, 2004, “The great entry in 2004 top is UTI Systems that occupied the 5th place, with a total turnover of 29 mil. USD, almost the same as the company situated on the 4th…

Read

UTI provides security to Europe

UTI provides security to Europe

04.11.2005

Ar article about the change in strategy that will turn UTi into a stronger player on the international markets. Source: Ziarul Financiar, November 4, 2005

Read