Intelligence Lifecycle Management
Intelligence lifecycle management refers to the overall activity of guiding the entire cycle of the information before reaching the leaders or decision-makers.
The intelligence cycle consists of five stages:
- Planning: deciding what is to be monitored and analyzed
- Collection: obtaining rough information using different sources (structured Intel databases, products repositories, complex registrar’s office)
- Processing: evaluation, analysis and interpretation, collation and integration
- Analysis and interpretation: long and medium term Intel analysis, reports and assessments focused on geopolitical areas
- Dissemination: providing the results of processing to consumers. The dissemination could be upon request – specific reports and analysis, vertical and/or horizontal.