Important and innovative projects of the IT&C business line in 2003
The Information Technology and Communications Division of UTI Systems started the year 2003 very energetically, which led to exceptional achievements and to representative projects such as:
- SEAP – the electronic system for public acquisitions
- STS – the public key infrastructure for identifying the users of the STS communication system.
- The Ministry of National Defense – command-control system, communications system, information security system.
- STS – integrated system for the administration of ERP resources.
- INFOSOC – research – development project for an integrated informatics system ensuring frontier control.
- Knowledge management and business intelligence systems for governmental agencies.
- Internet Banking applications, respectively the execution of the public key infrastructure and the protection of the work stations, using the UTI products certSafe and shellSafe successfully integrated for Raiffeisen Bank
- ANC – informational portal for communicating with the public and for coordinating the activity of the subordinate institutions.
- The integrated logistic system of the army, stage 2 – implementing Oracle Applications, security system, PKI security
- The emergency call system 112 – automatic call register equipment, the informational site securing systems
The works for the Bucharest Metro Line M5, Raul Doamnei–Eroilor section, are nearing completion. The first tests with trains without passengers took place on the weekend of June 20-21, 2020. Line M5 is one of the most important urban transportation infrastructure projects in Romania, not only due to the complexity of the works performed, but…
The COVID-19 pandemic brought about individual and organizational challenges that we have never encountered before. In order to protect their employees, to continue their operations and to meet the clients’ needs in this special context, the member companies of UTI Grup have implemented an array of measures, observing the authorities’ recommendations to prevent the spread…