Important and innovative projects of the IT&C business line in 2003
The Information Technology and Communications Division of UTI Systems started the year 2003 very energetically, which led to exceptional achievements and to representative projects such as:
- SEAP – the electronic system for public acquisitions
- STS – the public key infrastructure for identifying the users of the STS communication system.
- The Ministry of National Defense – command-control system, communications system, information security system.
- STS – integrated system for the administration of ERP resources.
- INFOSOC – research – development project for an integrated informatics system ensuring frontier control.
- Knowledge management and business intelligence systems for governmental agencies.
- Internet Banking applications, respectively the execution of the public key infrastructure and the protection of the work stations, using the UTI products certSafe and shellSafe successfully integrated for Raiffeisen Bank
- ANC – informational portal for communicating with the public and for coordinating the activity of the subordinate institutions.
- The integrated logistic system of the army, stage 2 – implementing Oracle Applications, security system, PKI security
- The emergency call system 112 – automatic call register equipment, the informational site securing systems
The magazine Agenda Constructiilor published an analysis of the construction market in 2020, marked by the COVID 19 pandemic. However, Romania’s construction industry continued to be among the best in Europe. UTI Grup, one of the most important companies operating in this market and providing a full range of specialized solutions and services, is present…
UTI Group of companies celebrates on October 5, 30 years since the beginning of its journey through the Romanian and international economic landscape. Over these 30 years, UTI has demonstrated that it is not only a strong brand, but also a state of mind, a torrent of innovative ideas, courage and passion, a source of…